MQTT is a small and efficient machine-to-machine protocol that passes information between clients through use of a centralized broker in a "Publish & Subscribe" architecture supporting one-to-one (unicast), one-to-many (multicast), and many-to-one (concentrator) data architectures.
HCC's MQTT implementation is supplied with a full MISRA compliance report and uses HCC's TCP/IP stack and verifiable TLS to guarantee a robust secure solution.
- Complete implementation of all MQTT features.
- Client can be publisher and/or subscriber to a configurable range of topics on multiple MQTT Brokers.
- All QOS (Quality of Service) levels supported.
- Full MISRA compliance report available.
- Tested with many well known brokers in secure & non-secure mode.
- Can be used with verifiable TLS to ensure secure IoT connections.
Evaluation Version: Yes
License type: License
License short description: Single Product, Product Line, Platform