The “NFC Tap” is an Apple iOS application for reading ST25 NFC tags that contain data in the NFC Data Exchange Format (NDEF).
It allows the user to read or display NDEF messages such as URL, text, SMS, Email, vCard (including picture), phone call, calendar event, geolocation, and any kind of URIs.
Depending on option, the user can automatically run iOS applications according to NDEF messages, whose individual content is displayed in both raw and decoded formats.
The Bluetooth® pairing NDEF demonstration (requiring specific firmware and discovery kits) is also included in the application, that allows the user to pair with iPhone and ST25DV Discovery kit, and to display in real time the battery and RSSI levels of the ST25DV Discovery kit.
- Reads NDEF message, NFC Forum compliant example
- Phone call
- Bluetooth® pairing
- Calendar event
- Mime and external records
- Custom App URI scheme “nfctap://”
- Supports every product belonging to the ST25 NFC/RFID tags and ST25 Dynamic NFC tags
- Runs automatically iOS applications according to NDEF message type
- Bluetooth® pairing demonstration with ST25DV Discovery kit
- Handles NDEF augmented with TimeStamp and GPS location.
- Saves, loads and shares NDEF records for future accesses
- Opens App from URI scheme “nfctap://”
- Rating and review within App