STSW-ST25R013 provides a complete software solution to enable fast integration of NFC functionality into Linux based systems using the ST25R3916 high performance NFC universal device and EMVCo reader.
This package provides a pure user space port of the RFAL (RF abstraction layer) onto the Raspberry Pi 3 Linux platform operating the XNUCLEO-NFC06A1, which contains the ST25R3916. The package also contains a sample application to detect different types of NFC tags and mobile phones supporting P2P.
STSW-ST25R013 is available for free download from www.st.com.
- Complete Linux® user space driver (RF abstraction library) to build NFC enabled applications using the ST25R3916 high performance NFC universal device and EMVCo reader
- Linux host communication with the ST25R3916 through SPI
- Complete RF/NFC abstraction (RFAL) for all major technologies and higher layer protocols:
- NFC-A (ISO14443-A)
- NFC-B (ISO14443-B)
- NFC-F (FeliCa™)
- NFC-V (ISO15693)
- P2P (ISO18092)
- ISO-DEP (ISO data exchange protocol, ISO14443-4)
- NFC-DEP (NFC data exchange protocol, ISO18092)
- Proprietary technologies (Kovio, B', iClass, Calypso®, …)
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 expansion board, plugged into a Raspberry Pi® 3
- Sample application to detect several NFC tag types and mobile phones supporting P2P
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Type||Download|