The package supports the BlueNRG-1/2 and S2-LP kit platforms available on related web pages to build dual radio applications. It provides a set of BLE demonstration applications with Bluetooth low energy scenarios coupled with the long range capabilities of sub-1 GHz technology.
The STSW-BNRG-S2LP DK SW package contains demonstration applications with complete header and source file sets. A complete set of drivers for interfacing the device peripherals (ADC, GPIOs, I2C, RTC, SPI, timers, UART, WDG, RTC) and the S2-LP is also provided.
The BLE-Sub1 GHz navigator PC application provides an interactive and user friendly interface to access the BLE-Sub1 GHz DK SW package. The main function of the BLE-Sub1 GHz navigator is to select and run the demonstration application in a user friendly manner, without requiring any extra hardware.
- BLE-Sub1 GHz dual radio navigator PC application
- BlueNRG-1/2 Bluetooth Low Energy stack binary library and APIs, events callbacks interface
- BLE-Sub1 GHz dual radio demonstration applications (source and header files) supporting the following devices:The following S2-LP kits:
- BlueNRG-1/2 CMSIS files
- BlueNRG-1/2 peripheral drivers and related examples
- ST-Sigfox library for ARM® Cortex®-M0 and adaptation layer for the BlueNRG-1/2
- S2-LP library and adaptation layer for the BlueNRG-1/2
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
All tools & software
Product Specifications (1)
|Resource title||Latest update|
|15 Sep 2020||
15 Sep 2020