L9779WD-SPI is able to drive all the relevant loads used in powertrain applications (Injectors, Ignitions, Relay, etc.), to interface with Variable Reluctance Sensors and Hall sensors, to monitor diagnostic functionalities and to interact with the main networks present in powertrain environment (CAN, K-Line).
All channels are protected against short circuit and over-temperature condition.
The board can be connected to the SPC56M-Discovery, the Discovery+ board developed for the SPC563M64L.
- Voltage min/max: 4.15V to 28V.
- No. channels:
- 4 injector driver
- 1 canister valve driver
- 2 Lambda sensor heater
- 1 Main relay driver
- 6 relay driver
- 1 LED driver
- 4 Ignition driver
- A programmable power stage configurable as double H-bridge to drive a stepper motor driver, or as independent 4 High side and 4 Low side drivers.
- Device registers setting and the full diagnostic are available through SPI.
- Communication protocols: SPI, CAN, (both with dedicated connectors), Kline.
- Access to all relevant pins by test points. Input signal connector compatible with the SPC56M-Discovery
- Possibility to connect a generic microcontroller boards by using a simple adapter.
- Package: HIQUAD-64.
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofEVAL-L9779WD-SPI
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-02
|ST||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||148.0 / 1|