Cs/OS2 is the commercial version of the highly popular uC/OS-II which has helped thousands of developers bring innovative products to market. The kernel can be use in a wide range of applications, but because of its incredible reliability, its especially popular in safety-critical fields. Cs/OS2 retains all the safety-critical attributes built into µC/OS-II and can be certified to the software world's most demanding standards, including DO-178B (aerospace), IEC 61508 (industrial controls), and IEC 62304 (medical).
The features of the Cs/OS2 kernel include:
- Efficient, preemptive, priority-based scheduler
- Delivered with complete, clean, consistent source code with in-depth documentation.
- Highly scalable with parameters for disabling unneeded services
- Resource-efficient: 5 to 20 kBytes code space, 1+ kByte data space
- Very low interrupt disable time
- Certifiable for safety-critical applications