The CLT03-2Q3 is a digital input current limiter which does not require external power supply and is powered through inputs. The product is housed in a QFN 2 x 4 -16L and is high side, low side compatible and as well as reverse plugin compatible.
The CLT03-2Q3 can drive either opto-coupler or 3.3V LVTTL circuit.
- 2 isolated channels device
- No power supply needed
- Digital input current limitation
- Glitch filter for EMC robustness
- High side/ Low side compatible
- Input are reverse plugin compatible
- Direct opto-coupler or 3.3 V LVTTL output
- Operating temperature range from – 30 °C to 125 °C
- QFN 2 x 4 – 16L - 500 μm pitch
- Exceeds IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 standard:
- ±4 kV (air discharge)
- ±2 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC61131-2 type 3
- IEC 61508
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.