Key Product Benefits
This very low power Bluetooth low energy (BLE) single-mode system-on-chip allows highly compact battery-powered node designs in compliance with Bluetooth 5.0 networking specifications, based on a Cortex M0 core able to support large network topology, such as mesh networks and real-time elaboration of sensor data.
The matching impedance of this ultra-miniature balun and harmonic filter is designed for the ST BlueNRG transceiver and manufactured for optimal RF performance.
HTS221 humidity sensor
This high accuracy sensor gathers humidity and temperature data for asset tracking applications and allows critical threshold values to be monitored, which is especially important in applications such as cold chain shipments.
LPS22HB pressure sensor
This ultra-compact piezo-resistive absolute pressure sensor functions as a digital output barometer in the 260-1260 hPa range, and is able to detect events such as plane take off and landing.
LSM6DSO inertial module
This ultra-low power and high accuracy iNEMO 6DoF inertial module provides critical motion data for tracking objects and detecting events. Sensor fusion algorithms can combine data from several sensors to deliver complex and high value monitoring information.
This digital output, 50 gauss magnetic field dynamic range, ultra-low power, high performance 3-axis magnetometer provides direction vectors for tracking moving objects.
VL53L1X proximity detector
This long-range time-of-flight sensor based on ST FlightSense technology allow the node to provide proximity information related to objects and obstacles around the node.
STLQ015 linear regulator
This low drop linear regulator delivers a highly stable voltage to the node devices from the CR2032 coin battery power source.
- System on Chip Solution based, using the same cortex M0 is possible acquire the sensors parameters, elaborate and send it through Bluetooth low energy connectivity.
- High levels of device integration, miniaturization and ultra-low power consumption render the nodes compact and portable with extended battery lifetime.
- High sensor accuracy
- MEMS environmental and motion sensors provide highly accurate data for asset tracking scenarios such as cold chain applications
- Humidity accuracy: ±3.5%RH and temperature accuracy with 0.5%
- Flexibility to change duty cycle and sensor parameters stored in the memory, and threshold settings to wake-up the system using an appropriate app on an BLE-enabled mobile device.
Distributor availability ofSTEVAL-BCN002V1B
| Distributor Name ||Region||Stock||Min. Order||Third party link|
|RS COMPONENTS||EUROPE||10||1||Order Now|
|Farnell Element14||EUROPE||46||1||Order Now|
|ANGLIA Live||EUROPE||3||1||Order Now|
Distributor reported inventory date: 2021-05-14
Distributor reported inventory date: 2021-05-14
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
Get the Software
|Part Number||General Description||Download|
|STBLESensor-iOS||BLE sensor application for Android and iOS||Go to site|
|STBLESensor-Android||BLE sensor application for Android and iOS||Go to site|
|STSW-BLUETILE-DK||Software development kit for BlueTile, including sensor data streaming over BLE, HID peripheral and Beacon|
All Evaluation Features
- STEVAL-BCN002V1B evaluation kit with STEVAL-BCN002V1 sensor board and STEVAL-BCN002V1D programming board.
- STEVAL-BCN002V1 sensor board:
- BlueNRG-2: Bluetooth Low Energy single-mode system-on-chip
- BALF-NRG-02D3: ultra-miniature balun and harmonic filter
- LSM6DSO: iNEMO 6DoF inertial module, ultra-low power and high accuracy
- LIS2MDL: magnetic sensor, digital output, 50 gauss magnetic field dynamic range, ultra-low power, high performance, 3-axis magnetometer
- VL53L1X: long range Time-of-Flight sensor based on ST FlightSense technology
- MP34DT05TR-A: MEMS audio sensor omnidirectional digital microphone, 64 dB SNR, -26 dBFS sensitivity, top-port, 122.5 dBSPL AOP
- LPS22HH: ultra-compact piezo-resistive absolute pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa, digital output barometer, full-mold dust resistant, holed LGA package (HLGA)
- HTS221: capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature
- CR2032 battery powered (not included)
- STEVAL-BCN002V1D programming board:
- program and debug firmware running on sensor board
- supply power to the sensor board
- ST BLE Sensor app available on Android (Google Play) and iOS (iTunes)
EMI Filtering and Signal Conditioning
|BALF-NRG-02D3||50Ω / conjugate match balun to BlueNRG transceiver, with integrated harmonic filter|
Imaging and Photonics Solutions
|VL53L1X||Time-of-Flight ranging sensor based on ST's FlightSense technology|
MEMS and Sensors
|HTS221||Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature|
|LIS2MDL||Magnetic sensor, digital output, 50 gauss magnetic field dynamic range, ultra-low power high performance 3-axis magnetometer|
|LPS22HB||MEMS nano pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer|
|LSM6DSO||iNEMO 6DoF inertial measurement unit (IMU), with advanced Digital Function, Finite State Machine. For battery operated IoT, Gaming, Wearable and Consumer Electronics. Ultra-low power and high accuracy|
|STLQ015||150 mA - ultra low quiescent current linear voltage regulator|
|BlueNRG-2||Programmable Bluetooth® LE 5.2 Wireless SoC|
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-BCN002V1B
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.