The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA series of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers offer low-voltage operation, rail-to-rail input and output, and excellent precision (Violower than 200 μV at 25 °C).
These low power op amps benefit from STMicroelectronics 5 V CMOS technology and offer an excellent speed/power consumption ratio (150 kHz typical gain bandwidth) while consuming less than 14 μA at 5 V. The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA series also feature an ultra-low input bias current.
The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA are respectively the single, dual and quad operational amplifier versions and are housed in the smallest industrial package.
The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA family is the ideal choice for wearable, fitness and healthcare applications.
- Low offset voltage: 200 μV max.
- Low power consumption: 10 μA at 5 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 150 kHz typ.
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- EMI hardened operational amplifiers
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- High precision without calibration
- Energy saving
- Guaranteed operation on low-voltage battery
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.