The TSV619x family of single and dual operational amplifiers offers low voltage, low power operation, and rail-to-rail input and output.
The devices also feature an ultra-low input bias current as well as a low input offset voltage.
The TSV619x have a gain bandwidth product of 450 kHz while consuming only 10 μA at 5 V. They must be used in a gain configuration (equal or above 4 or -3).
These features make the TSV619x family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low power consumption: 10 μA typ at 5 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 to 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 450 kHz typ
- Stable when used in gain configuration
- Low input offset voltage: 800 μV max (A version)
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- Temperature range: -40 to 85 °C
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.