The TSV63x and TSV63xA series of dual and quad operational amplifiers offers low voltage operation and rail-to-rail input and output.
This family features an excellent speed/power consumption ratio, offering an 880 kHz gain-bandwidth product while consuming only 60 µA at 5 V supply voltage. The devices also feature an ultralow input bias current and TSV633 and TSV635 have a shutdown mode.
These features make the TSV63x and TSV63xA family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portable applications, and active filtering.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low power consumption: 60 µA typ at 5 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V - 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 880 kHz typ
- Unity gain stable on 100 pF capacitor
- Low power shutdown mode: 5 nA typ
- Low offset voltage: 800 µV max (A version)
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- EMI hardened op amps
- Automotive qualification
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.