The TSV639x series of dual and quad operational amplifiers (op amps) offers low voltage operation and rail-to-rail input and output.
For applications configured with gain, the TSV639x series offers an excellent speed/power consumption ratio, 2.4 MHz gain bandwidth product while consuming only 60 µA at 5 V. The devices also feature an ultra-low input bias current and have a shutdown mode (TSV6393, TSV6395).
These features make the TSV639x family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low-power consumption: 60 µA typ at 5 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V - 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 2.4 MHz typ, stable for gain equal or above -3 or 4
- Low-power shutdown mode: 5 nA typ
- Low offset voltage: 800 µV max (A version)
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- EMI hardened operational amplifiers
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.