The L4925 is a monolithic integrated 5V voltage regulator with a very low dropout output and additional functions such as power-on reset and programmable reset delay time.
It is designed for supplying microcomputer controlled systems especially in automotive applications.
- Reset circuit sensing the output voltage
- Very low dropout voltage less than 0.6V
- Thermal shutdown and short circuit protections
- Operating DC supply voltage range 6V to 28V
- Extremely low quiescent current
- Transient supply voltage up to 40V
- Output current capability up to 500mA
- Programmable reset pulse delay with external capacitor
- High precision output voltage
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.