L5150CJ and L5150CS are low dropout linear regulators with microprocessor control functions such as power on reset, low voltage reset, early warning.
Typical quiescent current is 55 μA at very low output current.
On chip trimming results in high output voltage accuracy (±2%). Accuracy is kept over wide temperature range, line and load variation. Early warning circuit monitors the input voltage and compares it with an internal voltage reference.
Output voltage reset threshold can be adjusted down to 3.5 V by means of an external voltage divider.
The maximum input voltage is 40 V. The max output current is internally limited. Internal temperature protection disables the voltage regulator output. In addition, only low-value ceramic capacitor on output is required for stability.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Operating DC supply voltage range5.6 V to 40 V
- Low dropout voltage
- Low quiescent current consumption
- Precision output voltage 5 V ±2%
- Reset circuit sensing the output voltage
- Programmable reset pulse delay with external capacitor
- Adjustable reset threshold
- Early warning
- Very wide stability range with low value output capacitor
- Thermal shutdown and short-circuit protection
- Wide temperature range (Tj = -40 °C to 150 °C)
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.