The L9997ND is a monolithic integrated driver, in BCD technology intended to drive various loads,including DC motors. The circuit is optimized for automotive electronics enviromental conditions.
- OUTPUT SHORT-CIRCUIT PROTECTION
- CMOS COMPATIBLE INPUTS WITH HYSTERESIS
- REAL TIME DIAGNOSTIC: THERMAL OVERLOAD, OVERVOLTAGE
- HALF BRIDGE OUTPUTS WITH TYPICAL RON = 0.7
- OPERATING SUPPLY VOLTAGE RANGE 7V TO 16.5V
- OUTPUT CURRENT CAPABILITY ±1.2A
- VERY LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT IN STANDBY MODE < 1µA
- THERMAL SHUTDOWN
- SUPPLY OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION FUNCTION FOR VVS UP TO 40V
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.