The L99MOD50XP is a microcontroller-driven multifunctional actuator driver for automotive applications.
Up to five DC motors and five grounded resistive loads can be driven with six half bridges and five high-side drivers.
The integrated SPI controls all operating modes (forward, reverse, brake and high impedance).
Also all diagnostic information is available via SPI read.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Two half bridges for 6 A load (RDSon = 150 mΩ)
- Two half bridges for 3 A load (RDSon = 300 mΩ)
- Two half bridges for 0.75 A load (RDSon = 1600 mΩ)
- One high-side driver for 6 A load (RDSon = 90 mΩ)
- Two configurable high-side drivers for up to 1.5A load (RDSon = 500 mΩ) or 0.4 A load (RDSon = 1800 mΩ)
- Two high-side drivers for 0.5 A load (RDSon = 1600 mΩ)
- Programmable soft start function to drive loads with higher inrush currents as current limitation value
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (IS < 6 µA typ; Tj ≤ 85 °C; ICC< 5 µA typ; Tj ≤ 85 °C)
- Current monitor output for all high-side drivers
- Device contains temperature warning and protection
- Open-load detection for all outputs
- Over-current protection for all outputs
- PWM control of all outputs
- Charge pump output for reverse polarity protection
- ST standard serial peripheral interface (ST-SPI 3.0)
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.