The L99VR02XP is a low dropout dual linear regulator designed for automotive applications available in a PowerSSO-36 package. The LDO delivers an output current up to 2 x 250 mA, and consumes a quiescent current as low as 1 μA (per each output) when the regulator is disabled.
The input is 40 V tolerant to withstand load dump, while the operating input voltage range is between 2.15 V and 28 V. Each of the L99VR02XP outputs can be configured, through SELx pins, to generate a fixed output voltage (0.8 V; 1.2 V; 1.5 V; 1.8 V; 2.5 V; 2.8 V; 3.3 V or 5 V). High output voltage accuracy (±2%) is kept over wide temperature range, line and load variation.
The L99VR02XP features enable, reset, autonomous watchdog, advanced thermal warning, thermal cluster, fast output discharge, automatic voltage (de)tracking and IShort control. The regulator output current is internally limited so the device is protected against short circuit and overload, besides it features over temperature protection; the short current value is configurable by an external resistance. The L99VR02XP can operate both in post regulation, attached to a pre-regulated voltage, or directly connected to the battery.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Nominal operating DC power supply voltage range from 2.15 V to 28 V
- Outputs protected versus short to battery
- Battery and post regulation operating modes are allowed
- Low dropout voltage
- Low quiescent current consumption
- Dual output voltages
- User-selectable output voltage (0.8 V; 1.2 V; 1.5 V; 1.8 V; 2.5 V; 2.8 V; 3.3 V or 5 V)
- Output voltage precision ±2%
- Enable input for enabling/disabling the voltage regulator
- Output voltage monitoring with reset output
- Negligible ESR effect on output voltage stability for load capacitor
- Programmable autonomous watchdog and reset pulse delay through external capacitors
- Undervoltage-lockout UVLO
- Fast output discharge
- Thermal shutdown and short-circuit protection
- Advanced Thermal warning and overvoltage diagnostic
- Thermal clusters
- Programmable short-circuit output current
- Wide operating temperature range (from Tj= -40 °C to 175 °C)
- Automatic voltage (de)tracking
- Documentation available for customers that need support when dealing with ASIL requirements as per ISO 26262
Recommended for you
Product Specifications (1)
|Resource title||Latest update|
|27 Oct 2020||
27 Oct 2020
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - L99VR02XP
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|L99VR02XP||No availability of distributors reported, please contact our sales office||