The TDA75616LV is a new quad bridge car radio amplifier, designed in BCD technology, in order to include a wide range of innovative features in a very compact and flexible device.
The TDA75616LV is equipped with the most complete diagnostics array that communicates the status of each speaker through the I2C bus.
TDA75616LV has been designed to be very robust against several kinds of misconnections.
The TDA75616LV is equipped with the SSR (speaker safety routine), a procedure able to check the offset at the speakers and automatically shut down the power amplifier in case of dangerous DC voltage.
It is moreover compliant to the most recent OEM specifications for low voltage operation (so called 'start-stop' battery profile during engine stop), helping car manufacturers to reduce the overall emissions and thus contributing to environment protection.
- Multipower BCD technology
- MOSFET output power stage
- DMOS power output
- High output power capability 4x25 W/4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 4 x 45 W max power
- 2 Ωdriving capability (64 W max power)
- Full I2C bus driving:
- Independent front/rear soft play/mute
- Selectable gain 26 dB /16 dB (for low noise line output function)
- I2C bus digital diagnostics (including DC and AC load detection)
- Flexible fault detection through integrated diagnostic
- DC offset detection
- Four independent short circuit protection
- Clipping detector pin with selectable threshold (2 %/10 %)
- Standby/mute pin
- Linear thermal shutdown with multiple thermal warning
- ESD protection
- Very robust against misconnections
- Improved SVR suppression during battery transients
- Capable to operate down to 6 V (e.g. “Start-stop”)
- Enableable SSR (speaker safety routine)
MWC 2019 eSIM
Power amplifier system for automotive applications
A short introduction to STPA001 class AB amplifier
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|FLEXIWATT FM2 27||Automotive||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.