The TDA7562BEP is a new BCD technology quad bridge type of car radio amplifier in a Flexiwatt27 package specially intended for car radio applications.
Thanks to the DMOS output stage the TDA7562BEP has a very low distortion allowing a clear powerful sound.
This device is equipped with a full diagnostics array that communicates the status of each speaker through the I2C bus.
The possibility to control the configuration and behavior of the device by means of the I2C bus makes the TDA7562BEP a very flexible machine.
- MOSFET output power stage
- High output power capability 4 x 25 W/4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10% THD
- Max. output power 4 x 68 W/2 Ω, 4 x 42 W/4 Ω@ 14.4 V
- Full I2C bus driving:
- Independent front/rear soft play/mute
- Selectable gain 30 dB - 16 dB
- I2C bus digital diagnostics
- Full fault protection
- DC offset detection
- Four independent short circuit protection
- Clipping detector (2% / 10%)
- Standby/mute pin
- ESD protection
MWC 2019 eSIM
Power amplifier system for automotive applications
A short introduction to STPA001 class AB amplifier
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.