The TDA7567PD is a new BCD technology quad bridge power amplifier in PowerSO36 package specially intended for automotive applications.
Thanks to the DMOS output stage the TDA7567PD has a very low distortion allowing a clear powerful sound. Among the features, its superior efficiency performance coming from the internal exclusive structure, makes it the most suitable device to simplify the thermal management in high power sets.
The dissipated output power under average listening condition is in fact reduced up to 50 % when compared to the level provided by conventional class AB solutions.
This device is equipped with a full diagnostics array that communicates the status of each speaker through the I2C bus.
The I2C bus can be disabled and the device can be controlled by standby/mute pin.
- Multipower BCD technology
- MOSFET output power stage
- DMOS power output
- Differential Input
- New high efficiency (class SB)
- High output power capability 4x28 W/4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 4x50 W MAX power
- Max. output power 4x72 W/2 Ω
- Full I2C bus driving:
- Independent front/rear soft play/mute
- Selectable gain 26 dB /16 dB (for low noise line output function)
- High efficiency enable/disable
- I2C bus digital diagnostics (including DC and AC load detection)
- Operates both in I2C and non-I2C bus mode
- Two selectable I2C bus addresses
- Full fault protection
- DC offset detection
- Four independent short circuit protection
- Clipping detector pin with selectable threshold (2 %/10 %)
- Standby/mute pin
- Linear thermal shutdown with multiple thermal warning
- ESD protection
MWC 2019 eSIM
Power amplifier system for automotive applications
A short introduction to STPA001 class AB amplifier
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|PowerSO 36||Automotive||Ecopack2|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.