SPC5Studio is built-on Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE), a market standard extensible and fully customizable environment, enabling users to define new components and third parties to develop new plug-ins. SPC5Studio generated code is ANSI C compliant and MISRA 2012 standard quality fully compliant.
SPC5Studio v.5 provides a completely new look and feel comprehensive framework to design, build and deploy Embedded Applications for SPC5 Power Architecture 32-bit Microcontrollers. With the new User Interface creating application is easier and more intuitive.
Download (for free) SPC5Studio from ST web site. Release Note is available on the SPC5Studio web page. New minor versions will be delivered through auto update notifications. Increase functionalities is possible through the Market Place which has been populated with new installable components providing high flexibility and great customization.
You can build embedded software for SPC5 MCU's by selecting the target MCU's, define the status of its resources by the Graphical User Interface and combining pre-defined software components.The application wizard module allows the users to resolve dependencies automatically and it gets "syntax error free" projects creation at first run.
For any question and contribution become member of SPC5Studio community on ST WEB.
- OpenSource Integrated Development Environment (IDE) based on ECLIPSE with a completely new look and feel.
- Code, Makefiles, ELF, and Doc Generation based on a template structure and XML technologies easy exportable to other development environment.
- Full MISRA 2012 compliant Register Level Access (RLA) low level drivers.
- MISRA 2012 checking for customer code.
- Visual and easy to use MCU's Pins configuration perfectly aligned with the reference manual.
- Visual MCU run modes and full clock tree configuration with automatic constraints checking.
- Open source RTOS: FreeRTOS.
- Software Examples for Discovery kits and premium evaluation boards covering most used peripherals.
- Direct access to PLS debugging UDE starter kit version software.
- Updates managed through an eclipse standard dedicated market place.
- Free License GCC GNU C Compiler component provided throught market place.
- Full GHS (Green Hills Software) compiler toolchain integration.
- Professional GNU "C" Compiler available from HighTec EDV-System (licensed).
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Version||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STSW-AUTODEVKIT ST AutoDevKit library plugin for SPC5-STUDIOPart Number
AutoDevKit library plugin for SPC5-STUDIO
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description SGP-TC-EVK ST Evaluation Kit for SPC58 Gateway enhanced by Telemaco3P ASIL-B Processor SPC56A-Discovery ST Discovery Plus Kit for SPC56 A line - with SPC564A70L7 MCU SPC56B-Discovery ST Discovery Kit for SPC56 B line - with SPC560B54L5 MCU SPC56D-Discovery ST Discovery Kit for SPC56 D line - with SPC56D40L1 MCU SPC56L-Discovery ST Discovery Plus Kit for SPC56 L line - with SPC56EL70L5 MCU SPC56M-Discovery ST Discovery Plus Kit for SPC56 M line - with SPC563M64L7 MCU SPC56P-Discovery ST Discovery Kit for SPC56 P line - with SPC560P50L5 MCU SPC572L-DISP ST Discovery Kit for SPC572L line - with SPC572L64E3 MCU SPC574S-DISP ST Discovery Kit for SPC574 S line SPC57K-Discovery ST Discovery Kit for SPC574 K line - with SPC574K72E5 MCU SPC57S-Discovery ST Discovery Kit for SPC57 S line - with SPC570S50E1 MCU SPC582B-DIS ST Discovery Kit for SPC58 2B line SPC584B-DIS ST SPC584B-DIS: Discovery kit featuring SPC58 4B Line MCU in eQFP64 SPC584B-DISP ST SPC584B-DISP: Discovery kit featuring SPC58 4B Line MCU in eTQFP144 SPC58EC-DISP ST Discovery Kit for SPC58EC - C line SPC58NG-DISP ST Discovery Kit for SPC58NG - G linePart Number
Evaluation Kit for SPC58 Gateway enhanced by Telemaco3P ASIL-B Processor
Discovery Plus Kit for SPC56 A line - with SPC564A70L7 MCU
Discovery Kit for SPC56 B line - with SPC560B54L5 MCU
Discovery Kit for SPC56 D line - with SPC56D40L1 MCU
Discovery Plus Kit for SPC56 L line - with SPC56EL70L5 MCU
Discovery Plus Kit for SPC56 M line - with SPC563M64L7 MCU
Discovery Kit for SPC56 P line - with SPC560P50L5 MCU
Discovery Kit for SPC572L line - with SPC572L64E3 MCU
Discovery Kit for SPC574 S line
Discovery Kit for SPC574 K line - with SPC574K72E5 MCU
Discovery Kit for SPC57 S line - with SPC570S50E1 MCU
Discovery Kit for SPC58 2B line
SPC584B-DIS: Discovery kit featuring SPC58 4B Line MCU in eQFP64
SPC584B-DISP: Discovery kit featuring SPC58 4B Line MCU in eTQFP144
Discovery Kit for SPC58EC - C line
Discovery Kit for SPC58NG - G line