STM32CubeMonitor-UCPD (STM32CubeMonUCPD) is a free software analyzer to monitor and configure USB Type-C and Power Delivery applications. It applies to any STM32 microcontroller running ST USB PD middleware stack. The development and the debug are simplified by key messages of USB PD protocol accessible through a convivial user interface. The developer can visualize in-live status and capability of any USB Type-C port (such as sink, source, or dual-role port), and USB PD packet messages during contract negotiation. The user can interact with the application environment by sending USB PD commands to the target board. The power or data role swap is executed in one click. The selection or the creation of new sink or source power profiles is made simple. The monitoring of analog parameters such as VBUS or IBUS is displayed in a specific measurement pane to facilitate the debug of the final application while the in-live debug trace pane allows visualizing message exchanges between the two ports.
- Monitoring and configuring tool for USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery applications using STM32 microcontroller
- Support of USB Type-C 1.2 and USB PD 2.0/3.0 specifications
- Multi-pane including:
- Port configuration pane for Power Delivery (PD) setting, vendor defined messages (VDM), standard operating procedures (SOP), source and sink capabilities
- Port communication pane for VBUS and IBUS monitoring, distant port capabilities, message selector, and real-time traces
- Multi-OS support: Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Multi-language support: English, Chinese, French, Arabic
- GUI responder for communication between the target board and STM32CubeMonitor-UCPD
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||Download|
|STM32CubeMonUCPD||Monitoring and configuration software tool for STM32 USB-C and Power Delivery 3.0 applications||1.1.0||ST|
STM32G0 - the world’s 1st USB Power Delivery 3.0 MCU (ST at embedded world 2019)
This advertising video presents the whole USB-C Power delivery ecosystem based on STM32G0 MCU featuring UCPD IP.