Single Schottky rectifier suited to switched mode power supplies and high frequency DC to DC converters.
Packaged in DPAK, this device is especially intended for use as a rectifier at the secondary of 3.3 V SMPS or DC/DC units, freewheeling and polarity protection applications.
- Low cost device with low drop forward voltage for less power dissipation and reduced heatsink
- Optimized conduction/reverse losses trade-off which leads to the highest yield in the application
- High power surface mount miniature package
- Avalanche capability specified
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component for DPAK on demand
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.