The TURBOSWITCH “H” is an ultra high performance diode composed of two 300V dice in series. TURBOSWITCH “H” family drastically cuts losses in the associated MOSFET when run at high dIF/dt.
- Package Capacitance: C=7pF
- ESPECIALLY SUITED AS BOOST DIODE IN CONTINUOUS MODE POWER FACTOR CORRECTORS AND HARD SWITCHING CONDITIONS
- INTERNAL CERAMIC INSULATED DEVICES WITH EQUAL THERMAL CONDITIONS FOR BOTH 300V DIODES
- DESIGNED FOR HIGH dIF/dt OPERATION. HYPERFAST RECOVERY CURRENT TO COMPETE WITH SiC DEVICES. ALLOWS DOWNSIZING OF MOSFET AND HEATSINKS
- STATIC AND DYNAMIC EQUILIBRIUM OF INTERNAL DIODES ARE WARRANTED BY DESIGN
- INSULATION (2500VRMS) ALLOWS PLACEMENT ON SAME HEATSINK AS MOSFET FLEXIBLE HEATSINKING ON COMMON OR SEPARATE HEATSINK
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.