ST's AutoDevKit™ ecosystem includes software and firmware components for setting up the application prototype. Developers will appreciate its high-level and easy-to-use programming without having to know technical hardware details, while expert users can access advanced low-level functionalities and features.
Our AutoDevKit Ecosystem, combining AutoDevKit library with SPC5-STUDIO, offers an integrated development environment with software and firmware packages to speed-up the automotive application design.
Inside the development environment you can:
- customize the project removing and adding new components
- use automatic MCU pin allocation avoiding possible hardware conflicts
- change the selected MCU without re-writing the source code
- perform complex tasks using APIs
- have a clear picture on how to connect the boards
- choose among different compilers: GCC, Hightec, Green Hills
- check your application with the embedded debugger
- have your working prototype in a short time!