The X-CUBE-53L0A1 software package is an expansion for STM32Cube, to go along with the X-NUCLEO-53L0A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.
The source code of this package is based on STM32Cube and is aligned with the “Multi-Platform” file & directory structure to ease portability and code sharing across different STM32 MCU families.
The VL53L0X is the latest product based on ST’s patented FlightSenseTMtechnology. This is a ground-breaking technology allowing absolute distance to be measured independent of target reflectance. Instead of estimating the distance by measuring the amount of light reflected back from the object (which is significantly influenced by color and surface), the VL53L0X precisely measures the time the light takes to travel to the nearest object and reflect back to the sensor (Time-of-Flight).
- Driver layer (VL53L0X API) for complete management of the VL53L0X ranging and gesture detection sensor integrated in theX-NUCLEO-53L0A1 expansion board.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, on the strength of STM32Cube.
- Free, user-friendly license terms.
- Example code for ranging measurement with typical settings in order to address most common use cases, like long range, high speed, high accuracy.
- Example code for ranging with multiple VL53L0X sensors. Up to 3x VL53L0X devices can be controlled using the X-NUCLEO-53L0A1 expansion board equipped with 2x satellites.
- Data logging capabilities through serial com over USB.
- Example code of gesture recognition.
Recommended for you