The X-NUCLEO-S2915A1 expansion board is based on the S2-LP radio and operates in the 915 MHz ISM frequency band.
The expansion board is compatible with ST morpho and Arduino UNO R3 connectors.
The X-NUCLEO-S2915A1 interfaces with the STM32 Nucleo microcontroller via SPI connections and GPIO pins. You can change some of the GPIOs by mounting or removing the resistors.
- Based on S2-LP radio
- S2-LP narrow band ultra-low power sub-1 GHz transceiver tuned for 860-940 MHz frequency band
- Programmable RF output power up to +27 dBm
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, 2-GFSK, 4-FSK, 4-GFSK, OOK and ASK
- Air data rate from 0.1 to 500 kbps
- Ultra-low power consumption: 7 mA RX and 10 mA TX at +10 dBm
- IEEE 802.15.4g hardware packet support with whitening, FEC, CRC and dual SYNC word detection
- RX and TX 128 byte FIFO buffers
- Support to wireless M-Bus
- Excellent performance of receiver sensitivity (up to -130 dBm)
- Automatic acknowledgement, retransmission and timeout protocol engine
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- Sigfox compatible
- Sample firmware for P2P communication
- 6LoWPAN compatible thanks to STM32Cube
- FCC ID: S9NS2915A
- IC ID: 8976C-S2915A1
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofX-NUCLEO-S2915A1
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-10
|ST||EAR99||NEC||Stock available||ITALY||43.0 / 1|