FP-ATR-TOMTOM1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you connect your IoT node to a cellular network and send positioning coordinates, provided by a global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receiver, to TomTom online services. These coordinates are used to perform Reverse Geocoding which is the translation into a street address.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used, for example, to develop asset tracking applications.
The software is provided for STM32F401RE and STM32L496AG MCUs and it is easily portable across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube.
It provides sample implementation for STM32 Nucleo platforms equipped with the X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 expansion board, featuring a GNSS receiver based on Teseo-LIV3F module, and the 2G/3G or the LTE cellular expansion board featuring a Quectel BG96 module.
The cellular expansion board, provided within the P-L496G-CELL01 and P-L496G-CELL02 packages, can be either connected directly to the STMod+ connector of a 32L496GDISCOVERY board, or to an STM32 Nucleo development board, through the X-NUCLEO-STMODA1 expansion board.
- Complete firmware to connect an IoT node with GNSS module to a 2G/3G or LTE cellular network
- Support for Reverse Geocoding through TomTom online services
- Middleware libraries with support for FreeRTOS, mbedTLS, GNSS, NMEA and JSON parsing functionalities
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 and 2G/3G or LTE cellular expansion boards, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or a 32L496GDISCOVERY board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-ATR-TOMTOM1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with GNSS and cellular connectivity for Asset Tracking applications based on TomTom online services||1.2.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
How to use the various boot modes supported by STM32