FP-AUD-BVLINK1 is an STM32 ODE function pack that performs voice streaming over Bluetooth low energy in a half-duplex configuration. The application runs on the STM32 Nucleo and includes drivers and middleware for Bluetooth low energy (BlueNRG-MS) and MP34DT01-M or MP34DT04-C1 digital MEMS microphones.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers for X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 plus X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.
FP-AUD-BVLINK1 is also compatible with SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) and BlueCoin (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1).
- BlueVoiceADPCM, half-duplex voice-over-Bluetooth low energy communication profile
- Very low power Bluetooth low energy single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specification 4.1
- Complete middleware to build applications using digital MEMS microphones (MP34DT01-M or MP34DT04-C1)
- Digital audio signal acquisition and processing
- Audio input class USB driver to allow a device to be recognized as a standard USB microphone
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available for board X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 plus X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board
- Sample implementation available for SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) and BlueCoin (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1)
- Compatibility with ST BlueMS app (v3.0.0 or higher), available for Android™ and iOS™
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-AUD-BVLINK1||STM32 ODE function pack for half-duplex voice streaming over Bluetooth low energy||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description NUCLEO-F401RE ST STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity NUCLEO-L053R8 ST STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L053R8 MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity NUCLEO-L476RG ST STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivityPart Number
STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity
STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L053R8 MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity
STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity