FP-AUD-BVLINK1 is an STM32 ODE function pack that performs voice streaming over Bluetooth low energy in a half-duplex configuration. The application runs on the STM32 Nucleo and includes drivers and middleware for Bluetooth low energy (BlueNRG-MS) and MP34DT01-M or MP34DT04-C1 digital MEMS microphones.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers for X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 plus X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.
FP-AUD-BVLINK1 is also compatible with SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) and BlueCoin (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1).
- BlueVoiceADPCM, half-duplex voice-over-Bluetooth low energy communication profile
- Very low power Bluetooth low energy single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specification 4.1
- Complete middleware to build applications using digital MEMS microphones (MP34DT01-M or MP34DT04-C1)
- Digital audio signal acquisition and processing
- Audio input class USB driver to allow a device to be recognized as a standard USB microphone
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available for board X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 plus X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board
- Sample implementation available for SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) and BlueCoin (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1)
- Compatibility with ST BlueMS app (v3.0.0 or higher), available for Android™ and iOS™
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-AUD-BVLINK1||STM32 ODE function pack for half-duplex voice streaming over Bluetooth low energy||1.0.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
How to use the various boot modes supported by STM32