FP-SNS-BLEMESH1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you connect BLE nodes to a smartphone via BLE, through a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application, to view real-time environmental and motion sensor data using the BLE Mesh sensor model.
The software lets you easily create your own application for extending BLE Mesh networks (by offering a ready-to-use Mesh core library), a complete set of compatible APIs, and a sensor demo application running on the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 expansion boards connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG development board, on the X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG development board, and on SensorTile.box.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards.
- Complete software to build Mesh network with Bluetooth low energy (BLE) nodes supporting the BLE Mesh sensor model, defined in BLE Mesh specification V1.0
- Environmental and motion sensors values read by the MCU on the STM32 Nucleo board can be sent to virtual communication port when the board is connected to a computer. The values can be read through the BlueNRG-Mesh Android and iOS app using sensor model.
- Compatible with BLE enabled smartphones to monitor and control multiple BLE nodes, using proxy protocol and legacy BLE GATT connectivity
- Two-layer security, thanks to 128-bit AES CCM encryption and 256-bit ECDH protocol, ensuring protection from multiple attacks, including Replay, Bit-Flipping, Eavesdropping, Man-in-the-Middle and Trashcan
- Sample implementation available on:
- X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 board and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms