FP-SNS-BLEMESH1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you connect BLE nodes to a smartphone via BLE, through a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application, to view real-time environmental and motion sensor data using the BLE Mesh sensor model.
The software lets you easily create your own application for extending BLE Mesh networks (by offering a ready-to-use Mesh core library), a complete set of compatible APIs, and a sensor demo application running on the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion boards connected to NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards.
- Complete software to build Mesh network with Bluetooth low energy (BLE) nodes supporting the BLE Mesh sensor model, defined in BLE Mesh specification V1.0
- Environmental and motion sensors values read by the MCU on the STM32 Nucleo board can be sent to virtual communication port when the board is connected to a computer. The values can be read through the BlueNRG-Mesh Android and iOS app using sensor model.
- Compatible with BLE enabled smartphones to monitor and control multiple BLE nodes, using proxy protocol and legacy BLE GATT connectivity
- Two-layer security, thanks to 128-bit AES CCM encryption and 256-bit ECDH protocol, ensuring protection from multiple attacks, including Replay, Bit-Flipping, Eavesdropping, Man-in-the-Middle and Trashcan
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 board and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SNS-BLEMESH1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with BLE Mesh connectivity and sensor model||1.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity