The osxContiki6LP add-on for the X-CUBE-SUBG1 expansion package implements the Contiki OS and Contiki 6LoWPAN stack 3.x on the STM32 microcontroller with ST’s SPIRIT1-based sub-1 GHz RF communication boards.
With the Contiki 3.x port ST developed for the NUCLEO-F401RE and NUCLEO-L152RE development boards equipped with the X-NUCLEO-IDS01Ax sub-1 GHz RF communication board based on the SPIRIT1 transceiver, you can develop a variety of IoT applications with the features and flexibility of the Contiki OS running on an STM32 platform coupled with the SPIRIT1 transceiver.
The package demonstrates the SPIRIT1 transceiver integration with the Contiki OS and 6LoWPAN protocol stack inside the STM32Cube framework with several quick start sample applications.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to facilitate portability across the STM32 microcontroller range. Information regarding STM32Cube is available on www.st.com at http://www.st.com/stm32cube.
- Middleware library with Contiki OS and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.x
- Support for mesh networking technology by the means of the standard RPL protocol
- Built-in support for STM32 L1 and F4 platforms
- Easy portability across different STM32 MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample applications enabling communication via UDP over 6LoWPAN
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Examples available for NUCLEO-F401RE and NUCLEO-L152RE boards
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability
Sample & Buy