The STSW-30KWVRECT firmware package demonstrates the capability of the STDES-30KWVRECT Vienna PFC rectifier reference design to meet high-performance requirements.
A digital solution by the STM32G474RE digital power MCU is used for the Vienna PFC.
The STDES-30KWVRECT reference design topology is mostly used for industrial and electric vehicle DC fast charging applications.
Thanks to the full digitalization and to dedicated control algorithms, the STDES-30KWVRECT achieves a low THD distortion, which is less than 5% at full load, and a high overall efficiency and power factor.
- Maximum 184 ps PWM resolution
- Simultaneous voltage/current sampling by multiple ADCs (up to 5)
- Critical protections by faster comparators (up to 7)
- Input/output overcurrent protections
- Undervoltage/overvoltage protections
- Soft startup and inrush current control
- Software PLL
- Decoupling inner loop based on voltage-oriented control
- Neutral point potential balance control with zero sequence voltage injection