The STSW-IDI005APK is an Android app to enable evaluation of the STEVAL-SP1ML868 USB dongle based on the SPIRIT1 module. The dongle can be connected to the USB port of an Android phone/tablet that supports USB OTG, using a micro/mini USB adapter.
The STSW-IDI005APK Android app can be launched once the board is connected and starts operating. The app features a dedicated activity enabling the user to connect the STEVAL-IDI005V1 board over sub-GHz and send sensor data to the app. Communication between the STEVAL-SP1ML868 dongle and the STEVAL-IDI005V1 is P2P over sub-GHz. The STEVAL-IDI005V1 embeds the SP1ML-868 at 868 MHz, HTS221 and LIS2DH devices.
The Android app also supports all generic AT commands supported by the firmware of the STEVAL-SP1ML dongle. To evaluate the dongle, the user can connect one dongle to the Android phone/tablet, and the other to another tablet or Windows PC. The steps required to work with the dongle are explained in the detail in the user manual.
- Android app to evaluate the STEVAL-SP1ML868 USB dongle when connected to an Android phone or tablet
- Can be used to receive sensor information from the STEVAL-IDI005V1 board
- Runs all AT commands supported by the FW on the STEVAL-SP1ML868 board
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|