This firmware package integrates the IO-Link stack library in the application layer to support the STEVAL-IDP003V1x sensor node.
The firmware is built on STM32Cube architecture and uses the STM32Cube library to implement the application layer. The IO-Link communication layer is instead based on a stack library by TEConcept provided in compiled format.
- IO-Link stack v1.1 compatible
- Package developed for STM32 microcontrollers with ARM® Cortex®-M0+ core:
- Portable across other STM32 platforms
- Dedicated API to support following sensors embedded on specific expansion boards available in the STEVAL-IDP003V1 kit:
- Proximity VL6180X (STEVAL-IDP003V1P)
- Temperature sensor STTS751 (STEVAL-IDP003V1T)
- Accelerometer IIS328DQ -(STEVAL-IDP003V1A)
- Accelerometer for vibration evaluation IIS2DH (STEVAL-IDP003V1V)
- Embedded algorithm for vibration power spectrum using FFT calculation
- Dedicated API for Inclination calculation