The STSW-IFAPGUI graphical user interface is designed to facilitate the control of the industrial IPS and IO-Link transceiver evaluation boards based on STM32 Nucleo.
The common software engine embedded in the STSW-IFAPGUI lets you control different applications with the same GUI.
The automatic detection feature communicates with the firmware running on the STM32 Nucleo board connected via USB to a laptop/PC and then opens the detected device control window.
The GUI is available free of charge on www.st.com.
- Automatic identification of firmware version and application board
- Support for the X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion board, the STEVAL-IOD003V1 and the STEVAL-IOM001V1 evaluation boards
- Support for the STSW-OUT02, STSW-IOM001 and STSW-IOD003 software
- Control of the input interface and the diagnostics pin display of the evaluation board via STM32 Nucleo
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|