The STSW-LLL002FW firmware implementation is based on the 8-bit automotive grade STM8AF6266 microcontroller, allowing configuration and control of the ALED1262ZT LED driver over I²C interface.
The firmware has been designed for the STEVAL-LLL002V1 evaluation kit to demonstrate ALED1262ZT features and is used for application development in automotive rear lights with pattern animations.
The embedded GUI (STSW-LLL002GUI) allows you to control buttons, write/read configuration registers and individual channel brightness, as well as to program up to 20 LED patterns with variable transition speed or use four preconfigured patterns.
- Various pre-configured LED patterns based on ALED1262ZT
- Brightness and speed control
- ALED1262ZT LED demo
- STSW-LLL002GUI graphical user interface with three operating modes:
- Basic mode, replicating on-board control buttons, to write/read control registers, and with open circuit error detection at different frequencies
- Advanced mode for individual channel brightness control
- Frame programming mode with programmable and pre-configured LED patterns
- USB-UART bridge (STEVAL-LLL002D1) for PC-MCU communication
- Source code freely available with developer-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|