The STSW-S2LP-DK is an evaluation SW package based on the S2-LP high performance ultra-low power RF transceiver for RF wireless applications in the sub-1 GHz band. It is designed to operate in both the license-free ISM and SRD frequency bands at 433, 868 and 920 MHz, but can also be programmed to operate at additional frequencies in the 413-479 MHz, 452-527 MHz, 826-958 MHz, 904-1055 MHz bands.
The STSW-S2LP-DK SW package supports the S2-LP kits platforms available on associated web pages. It provides an S2-LP library with a complete set of APIs to interface with the S2-LP features, as well as a set of applications demonstrating the use of features of the same device. Each demonstration application comes with a complete set of source files.
The S2-LP DK GUI application provides an interactive PC interface for the registers on the S2-LP. Its main function is to configure the analog radio section and the packet handler in a user friendly manner for the most common applications.
- S2-LP DK GUI PC application supporting S2-LP device
- S2-LP library and examples
- SDK Eval NUCLEO-L0/L1 low level API to manage the motherboard (NUCLEO-STM32L0/L1) interfacing with the S2-LP daughterboard
- STM32L0/L1 HAL driver (STM32Cube)
- Drivers for PC (USB Virtual COM + mass storage)