The STSW-S2LP-DK is an evaluation SW package based on the S2-LP high performance ultra-low power RF transceiver for RF wireless applications in the sub-1 GHz band. It is designed to operate in the license-free ISM and SRD frequency bands at 433, 868 and 920 MHz, but can also be programmed to operate at additional frequencies in the 413-479, 452-527, 826-958, 904-1055 MHz bands.
The STSW-S2LP-DK package supports the S2-LP kit platforms available on the associated web pages. It provides an S2-LP library with a complete set of APIs to interface with the S2-LP features, as well as a set of applications demonstrating the use of features of the same device. Each demonstration application comes with a complete set of source files.
The S2-LP_DK GUI application provides an interactive PC interface for the registers on the S2-LP. Its main function is to configure the analog radio section and the packet handler in a user friendly manner for the most common applications.
- S2-LP_DK GUI PC application supporting S2-LP
- S2-LP consumption GUI v1.0.0 PC application
- S2-LP library and examples
- Low level APIs to manage:
- the NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L152RE motherboards interfacing with the S2-LP daughterboard
- the STEVAL-IDB007V2 or STEVAL-IDB008V2 motherboards, based, respectively, on the BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 system-on-chip, interfacing with the S2-LP daughterboard
- the STEVAL-FKI001V1 evaluation board based on the BlueNRG-1 system-on-chip
- the STDES-MONARCH based on the BlueNRG-2 system-on-chip
- STM32L053R8/STM32L152RE HAL driver
- Drivers for PC (USB Virtual COM plus mass storage)
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STEVAL-FKI001V1 ST Dual radio BLE and Sub-1GHz development kit for Sigfox™ and LPWAN protocols with BlueNRG-1 and S2-LP STEVAL-FKI433V2 ST Sub-1GHz (430-470 MHz) transceiver development kit based on S2-LP STEVAL-FKI868V2 ST Sub-1GHz (860-940 MHz) transceiver development kit based on S2-LP STEVAL-FKI915V1 ST Sub-1GHz transceiver development kit based on S2-LP STEVAL-IDB007V2 ST STEVAL-IDB007V2 evaluation platform based on the BlueNRG-1 STEVAL-IDB008V2 ST Evaluation platform based on the BlueNRG-2Part Number
Dual radio BLE and Sub-1GHz development kit for Sigfox™ and LPWAN protocols with BlueNRG-1 and S2-LP
Sub-1GHz (430-470 MHz) transceiver development kit based on S2-LP
Sub-1GHz (860-940 MHz) transceiver development kit based on S2-LP
Sub-1GHz transceiver development kit based on S2-LP
STEVAL-IDB007V2 evaluation platform based on the BlueNRG-1
Evaluation platform based on the BlueNRG-2