The STSW-S2LP-KNX-DK is an evaluation package based on the S2-LP high performance ultra-low power RF transceiver and BlueNRG-2 very low power Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) system-on-chip. It is designed to evaluate KNX-RF communication in the 868 MHz license-free ISM band.
The STSW-S2LP-KNX-DK package provides a software framework including KNX Tapko technologies stack (evaluation version). The package includes application examples which allow simulating point-to-point KNX-RF protocol communication and are compliant with the KNX ETS tool.
This software combines KNX-RF Sub-1 GHz protocol and Bluetooth LE communication in one single application (using S2-LP and BlueNRG-2).
- Firmware package to start evaluation of KNX-RF connectivity based on the S2-LP transceiver
- KNX-RF Tapko technology stack (evaluation license) running on the BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth® LE 5.2 wireless SoC and STM32L0 microcontrollers
- Application example for KNX-RF and Bluetooth® LE 5.2 controller
- Application example for KNX-RF actuator
- Standalone point-to-point KNX-RF communication between two nodes
- Control and monitoring of KNX-RF devices through KNX ETS5 PC tool
- Combination of KNX-RF and Bluetooth® connectivity in one application
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-S2868A2 (or X-NUCLEO-S2868A1) expansion boards when connected to STEVAL-IDB008V2 (BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth Low-Energy) or NUCLEO-L073RZ development boards