The STSW-STSA100 software package is an expansion for STM32Cube associated with the X-NUCLEO-STSA100 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.
The source code of this package is based on STM32Cube and is designed to ease portability and code sharing across different STM32 MCU families.
The STSAFE-A100 is a highly secure solution that acts as a secure element providing authentication and data management services to a local or remote host. It consists of a full turnkey solution with a secure operation system. It can be integrated in IoT devices, consumer electronics devices, consumables and accessories as well as smart-home, smart-city and industrial applications.
- STMicroelectronics framework with the STSAFE-A100 middleware application programming interface (API) for STM32 microcontroller applications using the STSAFE-A100 secure element.
- Compatible with the X-NUCLEO-STSA100 expansion board
- Easy portability across different STM32 microcontroller series thanks to the use of the STM32Cube™ and STM32CubeMX
- Free, user-friendly license terms.
- Application example code for:
- Authentication (of peripheral, internet of things (IoT) and USB Type-C devices)
- Data management within the signature session
- Secure channel establishment with remote host including transport layer security (TLS) handshake
- Wrapping and unwrapping of local or remote host envelopes
- Pairing and secure channel with host application processor
- On-chip key pair generation
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability
Sample & Buy