The STSW-STUSB002 is a free graphical interface (GUI) aimed at customizing seamlessly the STUSB devices through direct access to non-volatile-memory (NVM).
The tool allows NVM area to be read, configured and written without dedicated software skills, thanks to a graphical interface.
The utility also provides a basic panel to read and write I²C registers at any device address and any register address, as well as a device dashboard.
The software can be used with the evaluation boards from the STUSB devices stacked on a NUCLEO-F072RB controller board. The device selection is done automatically at power-up, as far as the Nucleo is flashed and configured in order to act as a USB to I²C bridge (.bin included).
- Access to the STUSB non-volatile-memory
- Read and write any I2C register address
- Device dashboard
- Operating system required: Microsoft Windows
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|