The STSW-STUSB004 is a software library enabling STUSB4500 non-volatile-memory customization. Open source software is available to speed-up the process or migrate to different environments.
A graphical user interface (GUI) is used to manually customize STUSB parameters (STSW-STUSB002). Once frozen, the non-volatile-memory settings can be dumped by the GUI into an output file (STUSB-NVM.h). The STSW-STUSB004 provides all the necessary software structures and functions to load automatically the file into the NVM.
- Open source code
- Environment set-up
- NUCLEO-F072RB: STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F072RB MCU
- STEVAL-ISC005V1: STUSB4500 evaluation board
- IAR 8.x: C code compiler
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|