The X-CUBE-BLEMESH1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and provides easy-to-use networking APIs based on a Mesh profile library and a BLE stack.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software lets you easily create your own application for extending BLE Mesh networks (by offering a ready-to-use Mesh core library), a complete set of compatible APIs, and a lighting reference design demo application running on the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion board connected to a NUCLEO-L152RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F401RE development board.
- Complete software to build Mesh network with Bluetooth low energy (BLE) nodes, extending network coverage to large areas up to 32767 nodes and 126 hops
- Use of BLE enabled smartphones to monitor and control multiple BLE nodes via proxy protocol and legacy BLE GATT connectivity
- Two-layer security, thanks to 128-bit AES CCM encryption and 256-bit ECDH protocol, ensuring protection against multiple attacks, including Replay, Bit-Flipping, Eavesdropping, Man-in-the-Middle and Trashcan
- Supported models include vendor model, partial configuration model, and samples for on-off and level generic models
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion board connected to a NUCLEO-L152RE, NUCLEO-L476RG, or NUCLEO-F401RE development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-BLEMESH1||Mesh over Bluetooth low energy software expansion for STM32Cube||1.3.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.