X-CUBE-LED1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for controlling a string of high-brightness LEDs. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software comes with sample implementations of drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-LED61A1 plugged on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8.
- Complete middleware package to build applications using LED driver (LED6001) and hardware expansion board (X-NUCLEO-LED61A1) for STM32 Nucleo.
- Example demo status information on PC serial utilities like HyperTerminal.
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-LED61A1 board plugged to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube.
- Free, user-friendly license terms.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity