X-CUBE-LED1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for controlling a string of high-brightness LEDs. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software comes with sample implementations of drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-LED61A1 plugged on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8.
- Complete middleware package to build applications using LED driver (LED6001) and hardware expansion board (X-NUCLEO-LED61A1) for STM32 Nucleo.
- Example demo status information on PC serial utilities like HyperTerminal.
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-LED61A1 board plugged to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube.
- Free, user-friendly license terms.
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-LED1||DC-DC LED driver software expansion for STM32Cube||1.2.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.