The X-CUBE-NFC6 software expansion for STM32Cube provides complete middleware for STM32 to control applications using the ST25R3916 high performance NFC front-end IC supporting NFC initiator, target, reader, and card emulation modes.
The expansion is built on top of STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 expansion board plugged on top of a NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the ST25R3916 high performance HF reader/NFC front end IC
- Sample application to detect NFC tags of different types and mobile phones supporting P2P, card emulation mode and read/write
- Sample application to read and write NDEF messages
- Sample implementations available for the X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 expansion board plugged onto a NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Complete RF/NFC abstraction (RFAL) for all major technologies including complete ISO-DEP and NFC-DEP layers
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-NFC6||High performance HF reader/NFC initiator IC software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.