The X-CUBE-OUT1 expansion software for STM32Cube runs on STM32 with drivers for the ISO8200BQ galvanic isolated octal high-side smart power solid state-relay.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-OUT01A1 expansion board connected to a NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F302R8 or NUCLEO-F401RE development board to kick-start development.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
- Complete software package to build industrial digital output applications cases based on the ISO8200BQ device
- Driver layer for easy management of the ISO8200BQ device
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-OUT01A1 expansion board when connected on NUCLEO-F103RB or NUCLEO-F302R8 or NUCLEO-F401RE
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-OUT1||Industrial digital output software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.