Sigfox™ is a long range wireless area network allowing low-power sensors to benefit from a planetary network, enabling end devices with low BOM cost.
The X-CUBE-SFOX Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries, open routines and application examples for the Murata CMWX1ZZABZ-xxx module acting as an end device. It includes an application running on the low-power wireless B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Discovery kit.
X-CUBE-SFOX running on the CMWX1ZZABZ-xxx is Sigfox™ ready.
Two additional examples are provided in the package. They implement respectively: a Sigfox™ modem controlled via AT commands over a UART interface, and an application sending environmental sensor data to the Sigfox™ network when the user push-button is pressed.
- Compliant with the Sigfox™ proprietary protocol
- Bidirectional end devices
- Sigfox Verified™
- RC1 compliant - 868 MHz ISM band - 27 EU countries, Oman, South Africa, Iran, Kenya
- RC2 compliant - 920 MHz ISM band - US, Brazil, Mexico, Canada
- RC3c compliant - 923 MHz ISM band - Japan
- RC4 compliant - 920 MHz ISM band - Colombia, Peru, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan
- End-device personalization and activation on the Sigfox™ network for evaluation
- High resilience to interference through UNB (ultra-narrow band) intrinsic ruggedness and Sigfox™ base station spatial diversity
- Configurable maximum Tx power
- High network capacity through UNB and small radio frames size
- High energy efficiency
- Very long range
- High quality of service
- Easy secure-element integration
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-SFOX||STM32 Sigfox software expansion for STM32Cube||1.1.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
STM32L0 Discovery kit LoRa, low-power wireless