X-CUBE-SUBG1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the Sub-1 GHz RF communication for SPIRIT1 SPSGRF modules and S2-LP.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample applications of P2P, wM-Bus and 6LoWPAN communication protocols, running on a compatible SPIRIT1 or S2-LP expansion board when connected to a compatible STM32 Nucleo development board.
- Firmware package to start developing using SPIRIT1 or S2-LP expansion boards
- Complete middleware to build wireless meter bus (wM-Bus) applications using the wM-Bus library (X-NUCLEO-S2868A2 and X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 only)
- Middleware library with Contiki OS and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.x (NUCLEO-F401RE and NUCLEO-L152RE only)
- Point-to-point communication sample application for simple buffer transmission and acknowledgement implementation
- Low-power optimizations for the STM32 MCU family
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- PC-based application (Windows®) for wM-Bus to log meter data
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 or X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 and X-NUCLEO-S2868A2 or X-NUCLEO-S2915A1 expansion boards when connected to NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L152RE boards
Recommended for you
Communications Equipment, Computers and Peripherals