The X-CUBE-USB-AUDIO Expansion Package consists of a library and application examples for STM32446E-EVAL and 32F769IDISCOVERY boards acting as USB speaker and recorder.
The X-CUBE-USB-AUDIO Expansion Package is extensible; it allows the development of USB audio applications for other STM32 devices and boards.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Audio Class 1.0 standards
- USB audio streaming playback and recording
- Playback sampling rates: 96 kHz (for hi-fi audio), 48 kHz, and 44.1 kHz
- Playback audio resolutions: 24 bits (for hi-fi audio) and 16 bits
- Playback synchronization using feedback
- Recording sampling rates: 96 kHz (for hi-fi audio), 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, and 16 kHz
- Recording audio resolutions: 24 bits (for hi-fi audio) and 16 bits
- Both recording and playback support several sampling rates set at the compilation stage
- Both recording and playback support multifrequency: switch between sampling rates at runtime upon host request
- Both recording and playback support mute and volume control
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-USB-AUDIO||STM32 USB Device Audio Streaming software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.