The EMIF08-1005M16 is an 8-line, highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise in all systems exposed to electromagnetic interference.
This filter includes an ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the application when subjected to ESD surges up to 15 kV on the input or output pins.
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High efficiency in ESD suppression on inputs pins (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- Lead-free package
- EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- Cut-off frequency: 100 MHz
- High efficiency in EMI filtering:
Greater than -34 dB attenuation at frequencies from 900 MHz to 1.8 GHz
- Very thin package: 0.6 mm max.
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration
- Very low PCB space consuming:
3.3 mm x 1.5 mm
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.