The ST high voltage BST capacitance controller STHVDAC-253C7 is a high voltage Digital to Analog Converter (DAC), specifically designed to control and meet the wide tuning bias voltage requirement of the BST tunable capacitances.
It provides three independent high voltage outputs to control three different capacitances. It is fully controlled through an RFFE serial interface.
BST capacitances are tunable capacitances intended for use in mobile phone application, and dedicated to RF tunable application. They are controlled through a bias voltage ranging from 0 to 24 V. The implementation of BST tunable capacitance in mobile phones enables a significant improvement in terms of radiated performance, making the performance almost insensitive to external environment.
- Dedicated controller to bias BST tunable capacitances
- Turbo and Glide Modes for optimal system performance
- Integrated boost converter with 3 programmable outputs (from 0 to 24 V)
- Low power consumption and high accuracy thanks to production trimming
- MIPI RFFE v2.0 serial interface 1,8 V with extended frequency range up to 52 MHz
- Synchronous reads support (sRead)
- 3 USID support in order to control 3 antennas with a single device
- GPIO for Register swap to support DPDT switching and USB cable plugged in
- Available in 350 microns pitch WLCSP for stand-alone or SiP module integration
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.35mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack3||
Package:Chip Scale Package 0.35mm pitch
Chip Scale Package 0.35mm pitch
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.